The plastic laboratory containers for biological materials are used for collection of biological materials (biological fluids, tissues, cells, secretions and metabolic byproducts, physiologic and pathologic discharges, smears and scrapes), their storage during transportation and further examination in laboratories of medical centers; they are medical products for in-vitro diagnostics.
Two types of containers are produced:
- 100 ml plastic lab container for biological materials;
- 25 ml plastic lab container for stool.
Abbreviated notations: 100 ml Plastic lab container and 25 ml Plastic lab container.
- Container Ц polypropylene;
- Lid Ц polyethylene;
- 100 ml Plastic lab container Ц not more than 13 g;
- 25 ml Plastic lab container Ц not more than 9.5 g.
- height, mm Ц 73;
- upper diameter, mm Ц 53 mm;
- lower diameter, mm Ц 38 mm.
- height, mm Ц 63;
- upper diameter, mm Ц30 mm;
- lower diameter, mm Ц 24 mm.
100 ml Plastic lab container:
25 ml Plastic lab container:
- The Plastic lab containers are made non-sterile, packed into consumer packaging and then Ц into 500 pcs. transportation packing.
- leak proof
- chemically resistant
You may contact our managers by phone:
+38 (0952) 349512
+38 (0963) 088661
+38 (0503) 621725